[3830] CQWW CW N3AM SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3am@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3AM SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:11:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3AM
Operator(s): N3AM
Station: N3AM

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 18:21
Remote Operation

  160:    4     3        3
   80:   39    11       36
   40:  271    24       89
   20:  338    32      108
   15:  391    32      115
   10:  362    31      112
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

What a wonderful hobby this is!  I love this contest more than any other,
possibly because it moves so fast (I'm not good at idle time).  Conditions were
just superb, with the high bands opening early and staying open late.  This was
my first CQWWCW remote operation, and all worked quite well.  Next year I will
have the amplifier on line, but with such fantastic conditions, it seemed
hardly necessary most of the time.

Station:
K3/100/P3 with RemoteRig interface; Skyhawk tribander at 70'; XM0240 2-el 40m
yogi at 84'; 80m inverted vee at 65'; 65' 160m T; K9AY RX antenna fixed on EU.