[3830] CQWW CW SJ2W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@sm3wmv.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SJ2W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:12:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): OH2UA SE2T SM2LIY SM2WMV SM3JLA
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  198    15       68
   80:  294    35      112
   40: 1205    40      144
   20: 2036    39      143
   15: 1846    38      149
   10: 1150    40      153
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

What a blast! I must say that propagations can't get much better than this for
us this late in the year with mostly just darkness outside, it was pretty much
perfect.

We had operator reinforcements from OH in form of OH2UA, who normally operates
for our biggest rivals OH8X and it was a great addition to the normal bunch of
old farts @SJ2W.

Station worked flawlessly and we got the new 15 stack rotatable as well and it
was a great boost for us.

Antennas
160m: 39m vert
80m: 4-SQ
40m: 3/3el + 2/2el + 4-SQ
20m: 6/6/6el + 5/5el + 4el @EU
15m: 6/6/6/6/6el + 6/6el + 5el
10m: 6/6el + 6el @46m
8 beverages

FT1000MKV + ACOM 2000
FT1000MKV + ACOM 1000
K3 for inband
N1MM Logger

Check the website for continuous updates of what goes on at the station
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/