[3830] CQWW CW N3XL SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3xl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3XL SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:19:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3XL
Operator(s): N3XL
Station: N3XL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   27     9       25
   40:  208    19       65
   20:   33    14       28
   15:    2     2        2
   10:   98    21       49
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My 80 meter OCF Dipole was reaching well into Europe towards the end of the
contest. I really haven't tried it for DX much before and was a bit surprised.
And 10 meters was lively enough to keep me busy Sunday, aside from the Redskins
game, which was not much fun. Decided to work 40 meters Friday and Saturday
evenings, and that was about the extent of my ops. Hoping for some progress in
my log book, especially on 10 and 80.