[3830] CQWW CW W4DXX SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4DXX SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:25:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4DXX
Operator(s): W4DXX
Station: W4DXX

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:  501    40      125
   20:
   15:
   10: 1175    39      156
------------------------------
Total: 1676    79      281  Total Score = 658,125

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Score above reflects just 10m.  2 band score was 1.7M.  The 40m log will be used
for a Check log.
Just operated 2 bands, 40 and 10 with the intention of entering SOSB-10m
category part-time.
Operating 40 didn't compromise time for 10m mostly.  Both bands were
phenomenal.
Worked all 40 zones on 40m in about 12 hours of operation.  40m was about split
between Run & S&P. Had 100 countries on 40 in about 4 hours 1st night.

What can I say about 10m?  I never have heard so many stations on one band in
my radio career.  Zone 18 was the nemesis here as the common 10m time this time
of year is very low to that area.  Still managed to get 156 countries.  Runs
were great and the pileups BIG.  Great activity.  Sure gonna miss these times
when the sunspots fade.
Eric / W4DXX