[3830] CQWW CW KW7XX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kw7xx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KW7XX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:30:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KW7XX
Operator(s): KW7XX
Station: KW7XX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    3     3        3
   40:   76    17       28
   20:  173    31       71
   15:  198    32       84
   10:  123    26       61
------------------------------
Total:  573   109      247  Total Score = 572,804

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My very first CW contest. It was fun. I only operated part time working search
& pounce exclusively. I just wanted to contribute some points to the club
as well as get my feet wet in a CW test.

The weather was pretty nasty this weekend. It started out with some high winds
and heavy rain. Then the rain changed to snow as temps dropped into the low 20
/ high teens. The winds stayed at 40mph thru most of Saturday evening. This
kept my antenna at 30ft. I was able to raise the tower back up by Sunday
morning. This however was too late to salvage much on 40 meters.

Thanks for all that worked me. Also, thanks to those who suffered thru my poor,
stage frightened fist!!

73
Dean KW7XX