[3830] CQWW CW K9DR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9DR@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9DR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:31:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   27    12       21
   40:  208    29       82
   20:  264    33       95
   15:  352    31      108
   10:  454    33      109
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Let's see...last year, I only had time for one QSO in this contest. This year's
score was much better, to say the least!  Still lots of room for improvement,
but, overall, I'm pleased with the upgrades I made over the past 12 months.
Conditions were pretty darned good too.  Not much I can do about those, but
hope for the best in future contests.  Oh, yes, Bob, K8IA, gave me a 2 million
point "quota" for this contest.  Well, Bob...I beat that number!