[3830] CQWW CW N0HJZ SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0HJZ SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:37:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0HJZ
Operator(s): N0HJZ
Station: N0HJZ

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:   29    12       18
   40:  133    24       71
   20:  266    33      102
   15:  295    31      106
   10:  295    30      111
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

My station is a tribander at 30 feet and a small vertical in my garden.  The
tribander doesn't even peak out over the roof towards the north.  Conditions
were pretty special this weekend.  This will be a contest that will be
remembered for quite a while!

Thanks to everyone that went out DXpeditioning!  Thanks for the countries!

Thanks to everyone else for pulling my weak signal out!

73  Rich N0HJZ