[3830] CQWW CW WB6JJJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WB6JJJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:49:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: 03 Penn Valley, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    2     2        2
   40:   45    15       30
   20:   47    26       43
   15:   68    23       35
   10:  107    21       41
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting band conditions last night...  10 and 15 were still open to the
South Pacific to well into darkness.
A couple of important keys on the keyboard failed this afternoon which took
time to get and set up a new one.
We had lots of family here at the ranch for Thanksgiving and a few days either
side so keeping them happy really cut into radio time.
We did get a few pictures of our Granddaughter with headphones on listening to
whatever she found not boring.
Thanks for all of the QSOs, it was a lot of fun.
Bill