[3830] CQWW CW WW7D SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, djholman@u.washington.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WW7D SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:53:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WW7D
Operator(s): WW7D
Station: WW7D

Class: SOAB Classic LP
QTH: wwa
Operating Time (hrs): 14.45

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    8     4        4
   40:   57    14       23
   20:  112    23       44
   15:   88    20       45
   10:   82    21       28
------------------------------

Club: Radio Club of Redmond

Comments:

Returned Saturday evening from a holiday weekend away and got down to work.  The
first order of business was to climb on a snowy roof to unfreeze the rotor.

Conditions were pretty good through about midnight.  I hit the sack then, and
awoke at 4:30 to find 40m about as open as I've ever heard it from this QTH.
80m was in pretty good shape, too.

Things started happening Sunday morning on 20m around 7am local.  Worked the
contest most of Sunday, with a few hours of hygiene and honey-do breaks.  20m,
15m, and 10m were all pretty good on Sunday from the Pacific Northwest.

It was a good time, even if I couldn't fully participate this year.