[3830] CQWW CW W4NF SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4NF SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:54:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   23     7       23
   80:  110    18       68
   40:  388    30       96
   20:  482    37      108
   15:  386    34      112
   10:  437    35      115
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I wasn't even going to operate this contest. I'm glad I did. At first I was just
going to get on and make a few Qs but the runs were really fun. The signals were
strong and everything in the station worked perfectly.  I used to operate 40 of
the 48 hours in this contest when I was younger and really never made as my Qs
as I did this weekend in 23 hours.  I went to bed both nights around midnight
and really didn't start the EU run until about 9 AM each day so I'm not
exhausted at the end of the contest.  Skimmer provides an endless supply of
spots for the entire contest.  When a run would slow down I would switch to
eating spots at very high rates.  We can only hope these conditions hang around
for the ARRL DX Contests.  Thanks for the Qs and 73, Jack W4NF