[3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 00:57:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC AH6RE KH7Y AH6KO
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   75    10       10
   80:  723    23       32
   40: 1301    33       84
   20: 1222    33       92
   15: 1926    35       99
   10: 1655    34       63
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions.  The huge pileups were a bit unruly at times.  No hardware,
software or equipment problems at all.    Our numbers were down from last year
due to the lack of the great LP openings we had last year.   N1MM PLus worked
great!   We'll be on for the ARRL 160 and the Stew Perry.    Look for W1AW/KH6
from Dec 17th > 23rd.    Don't forget the ARRL Kids Day on Sunday Jan 4th
(5th UTC).  Please invite a youngster in to operate!

Thank You and Happy Holidays!
73 & Aloha de Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Fred KH7Y, Stan AH6KO.

.