[3830] CQWW CW K0VXU SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0VXU SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:21:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 7:49

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  234    34      103
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Family tradition does not allow a full participation in this great contest.  So,
I just plunk along trying to see if I can collect all 40 zones.  This year I
tried SOSB/15 knowing that I could get some op time when propagation would be
favorable to both Europe and Asia.  Missed zones 17, 22, 23, 29, 34, 37 but
heard 17.

Propagation appeared to be good for the times I operated.  Lots of European
activity.

Years ago this was my big contest but times change and so do contesting times.

See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU