[3830] CQWW CW W3HAC M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0oo.pat@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W3HAC M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:23:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W3HAC
Operator(s): K0OO K6ZO
Station: W3HAC

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Washington DC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6     3        2
   80:   14     7        8
   40:  108    20       53
   20:  135    27       74
   15:   98    25       53
   10:  340    30       99
------------------------------
Total:  701   112      289  Total Score = 779,544

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Band conditions were superb through the contest.  There is always a challenge
that has yet to be performed.  Really fun to see what you could do with just a
simple dipole and bare foot rig.

Special thanks to our host here is the District of Columbia, We are set up in a
church just down the road from the White House with a very tolerant reverend and
congregation that is getting used to hearing the strange sounds from the above
during services, and now is certain that antennas are meant to be on the
steeple to help anchor the cross above.  The view is fantastic and our
immediate neighbor is the Monument to Marconi.  Yes you heard it all right
here.  What a QTH for a station.

Best to all that made this possible.  Look forward to seeing all in the next go
round.

73

Pat K0OO  and Don K6ZO