[3830] CQWW CW VE3OI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dwdudley@ve3oi.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3OI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:52:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3OI
Operator(s): VE3OI
Station: VE3OI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ROCKWOOD
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  152    12       33
   80:  580    18       68
   40:  690    27       81
   20:  751    29       79
   15:  955    30       90
   10:  891    26       87
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

UNASSISTED

Super conditions!   Will we ever see it like that again?

Highlights were working KH2 on first call on 40, and being called on 40 by
quite a few JAs.

I have a new dual K9AY loop working fairly well on 80 towards Europe.   I didnt
work many more countries on 80 this year over other years, but I was definitely
able to work several more EU stations which was lots of fun.

Thanks to all the travelers who enhance our multiplier totals and add more
spice to the contest! And thanks to all the contest organizers for delivering
us such a great event!