[3830] CQWW CW WQ5L SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WQ5L SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:56:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   41     9       22
   80:   40     9       28
   40:  212    22       68
   20:  206    30       77
   15:  230    28       79
   10:  256    26       65
------------------------------
Total:  985   124      339  Total Score = 1,302,882

Club: Great Southern DX Association

Comments:

600W, dipoles/inverted Ls

100% S&P, and that never got boring. Good conditions from top to bottom.

Highlights... 160m: low noise and plenty of signals from EU both nights, some
of whom heard me, too. 40m: just jam-packed with booming DX every time I
checked. 20m: awesome summer-like conditions late into the second night,
literally open to all continents at once. 15m: obnoxious line noise took a
break on Sunday, so it was nice to be able to work the weak ones. 10m: Cycle 24
is still rockin'!

Lowlights... 80m: I was hearing quite well but hardly anyone could copy me, so
I have to shake down that antenna and find out what's wrong.

73 de WQ5L