[3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewerner73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 02:10:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:  119    17       51
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX5000D, AL-1200, 160M Top loaded vertical. 2 Beverages. Had to cancel
operating at NQ4I again for this weekend due to family medical issues during
the day so I decided to operate 160M at night. I was pleased with the Europe
opening on Friday and Saturday night. There was no opening to Asia at our
sunrise. Saturday night after the Europe opening there were few new ones to
work.