[3830] CQWW CW WK1Q(@K1TTT) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WK1Q(@K1TTT) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 02:45:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WK1Q
Operator(s): AD4EB K1CC K1MK K1TTT K2WR N1RR NF1D NT2X WC4E UU0JR
Station: K1TTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  323    19       79
   80: 1101    34      116
   40: 1802    40      142
   20: 2189    39      152
   15: 1928    39      155
   10: 1350    37      155
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It was a fantastic weekend! Best score ever for this station in this event.

Thank you Dave K1TTT. It takes a lot of work to maintain and improve a M/M
station. All your hard work allowed us to get through the entire weekend
without any problems or troubles.

This operating team may have been the most experienced that has assembled here
: Over 375 years of CONTESTING experience! All but one started CONTESTING with
paper logging. (OT's)

I also want to recognize Tom, W1TO for offering to be available and ON-CALL to
operate at a moment's notice if we needed help. - Thanks Tom. And also to Gerry
W1VE who considered helping us one night, until he realized how good the
propagation was while operating at K2LE/1. Additionally, I want to thank those
OPS who wanted to be here but for various reasons were unable to join us. We
look forward to seeing you for a future event.

-Charlie N1RR