[3830] CQWW CW NW3H SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NW3H SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 02:50:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   66    13       52
   40:  159    18       72
   20:  200    32      101
   15:  154    30       96
   10:  124    26       86
------------------------------
Total:  703   119      407  Total Score = 1,018,862

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow! New personal best.  Nearly tripled my previous score.  All search and
pounce.  All 10 meter contacts were low power. Amazing conditions. The new
dipole and the added height really helped on the low bands. Favorite moments
were working ZM4T on 20 meters via long path at 122am Saturday morning.  Turned
the beam SW and nothing.  Turned it back NE he was 5NN.   Early Sunday morning
working zones 17, 18, 19, 21 once again via LP. Finding those last five
countries in my last hour to push me over one Meg. Worked VK2DX on 20 meters
with 5 watts just to see if I could. I had family commitments on Saturday so
missed out on some time or score would have been higher but we had fun with the
kids.  I never thought posting a score like this would be possible.   Very happy
to be able to help FRC with my tiny pop gun station.   73 de NW3H.

Rig: IC-7600
Amp: Ameritron AL-811H
Antennas: buckmaster OCF dipole at 50 feet
Mosley TA-32jr 2 element tribander at 43 feet
Logger: N1MM Logger Plus v 19.4