[3830] CQWW CW F5PHW SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5phw@free.fr
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW F5PHW SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 09:15:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F5PHW
Operator(s): F5PHW
Station: F5PHW

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Lorient
Operating Time (hrs): 37H46

  160:   53     8       38
   80:  319    17       80
   40:  314    37      108
   20:  463    38      117
   15:  731    38      125
   10:  506    35      117
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello

Fantastic propagation.
First serious participation from new home in Brittany since we came back from
French Polynesia.

No problem with equipment, all worked well. Just have to reboot PC two times
due to HF interference.

French record in this category broken.
The last was around 2.700.000 pts.

Hope there is no other french guy who make better score ...

The setup worked very well. Now Inverted L is around 40 meters long but I have
to built a Rx system. Only one QSO with USA and one with Canada. Not enough if
there is problem in these QSO.

Tnx to all for this marvellous contest.

WINTEST
K3
EXPERT 1K-FA
SPIDERBEAM HD 5 BANDS up 11 meters
Inverted V up 8 meters for 40m
Wire GP 40 m on 12m spiderbeam mast with two elevated radials
Inverted L for 80/160
Coffee
Very nice family who let me doing this contest.

Tnx to all

73 de F5PHW Phil