[3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:25:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 20:45

  160:   31     9       22
   80:  157    16       60
   40:  310    26       96
   20:  538    31      100
   15:  473    27       95
   10:  497    28      108
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Despite limited time, my best score ever in this contest by a few hundred K.
Conditions were fantastic, from 10 to 160!

Biggest giggle was finding a hole at 14003 and running at 170/hour for almost 2
hours Sunday afternoon.  If anyone tells you that the RBN has made it
unnecessary to get close to the bottom of the band in CW contests, that proved
to me that they're wrong.  What it *does* do is make S&P at 120-130/hour
feasible, which is fun in its own right.