[3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5WA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 15:02:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   77    15       35
   80:  247    29       88
   40:  605    35      110
   20:  507    37      118
   15:  589    35      122
   10:  700    37      124
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fantastic conditions and tons of fun.  I spent too much time playing with my new
160M 4SQR and also hunting mults the first day.  It is a bad habit to play DX'er
and not run enough but figured it out on day 2 and had better rates.
Accidentally slept through Saturday morning sunrise so missed some good mults
I'm sure.  High wind messed up a couple of elements on the 80M 4SQR so couldn't
use it on the second day but it will be ready for ARRL 160.

73,
Bob K5WA

SO2R with K3s, YCCC Box and ACOM 2000A
10 - 5/5 120\'/80\', 5 SE @ 40\'