[3830] CQWW CW LO2F(LU1FAM) SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu1fam@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LO2F(LU1FAM) SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:45:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LO2F
Operator(s): LU1FAM
Station: LO2F

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2950    39      147
------------------------------

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

I wanted to try assisted this time to be able to work 40 zones on 10 meters, but
missed zone 29.
I was not able to work VK6s or RI1ANT on 10 but I saw them on in other bands!
I was able to work JA/Pacific and EU long path until 4am local time with good
signals. At 6 am local time EU stations were strong (short path) and BANG! for
3 hours we (LU, CE) suffered a flare, band went dead for 3 hours so I lost a
big chance to work EU after that,  a big thunder storm stayed around the
station for another 3 hours with S9++ noise on all my antennas! Murphy was in
LU definitly!
When the storm passed away (we had rain from saturday morning to sunday morning
non stop) I started again to work USA and then back to JA, but this time
conditions died at 2:30 am local time.
Sunday morning started at 10 am local time to give some good runs til the end
of the contest.
I finished working more Asia than Europe !! (Thank you Flare and Storm Hi Hi)
All in all was a great contest with good runs and I set a new LU record for the
category.

Hope to work you during ARRL 10 m this time from LT1F!

Station: 6 el mono @15m + FT-1000MP + PA (1KW)
Logging: N1MM
QSL via: AC7DX or LoTW