[3830] CQWW CW W1BO SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeremy.dunman@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1BO SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:21:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W1BO
Operator(s): W1BO
Station: W1BO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   32    13       19
   15:   74    19       50
   10:   70    21       46
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Station: FT-950/TH11DX@50FT/WINDOM@55FT - Very casual effort this weekend with a
few hours here and there just to get my proficiency back up to par. 10 Meters
was AMAZING Saturday I couldn't have been happier with it lots go good stuff to
be had even on the small station (LP) worked it and 15 Meters from the house on
Saturday between getting things done over here then went over to my fathers
house on Sunday to operate the "Big Gun" station for the day. Didn't
take any runs as I was just probably doing more visiting then operating for
real. Looking back I might have missed a couple zones not realizing it I
absolutely could not hear a station in Zone 6 at all, heard stations in 22, 26,
28, and a few others but never went back to them afterwards to work them when
their pile ups started to die down - might have been a mistake on my part.

But all and all good fun this weekend and thank you to AJ1F as usual for
letting me "Raid the Station" :-) Also over the next couple of weeks
we are going to be focusing on getting the 40 meter and below situation worked
out better since our current antenna is in need of some love and affection.