[3830] CQWW CW DL3YM SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andreas.gissel@hs-lu.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL3YM SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:26:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL3YM
Operator(s): DL3YM
Station: DL3YM

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Karlsruhe
Operating Time (hrs): 42.0

  160:  100     6       41
   80:  468    15       72
   40:  449    30      103
   20:  329    31       90
   15:  512    36      110
   10:  422    37      110
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

With the excellent condx this was probably as good as a contest weekend can get.
Decided to try out the all wire antenna setup at home for a change, no
directional antennas used. When you run low power that way without an exotic
callsign it is important not to be where everybody else is because you are not
going to win the pileups. Almost a complete S&P effort. Had to squeeze in a
break for family affairs on Saturday evening and took a 4 hour nap on Sunday
early morning. I am afraid the resulting only 42 hours OP time show I am
getting old, hi.