[3830] CQWW CW GU4YOX SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gu4yox@cwgsy.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW GU4YOX SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 20:38:11 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: GU4YOX
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: GU4YOX

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1783    35      109
------------------------------
Total: 1783    35      109  Total Score = 539,424

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

I hope you enjoyed CQWW as much as I did! Super conditions on 10M and lovely to
be able top work some choice DX in the chaos that seemed to happen from time to
time. Signals were coming from everywhere at times! Also a big factor here in GU
was NO WIND! Wx was about 13 degrees which is warm for end of November. Thank
you to all for calling me and apologies for those that didn't get through. At
times the pile ups were BIG here when I was spotted. I expected a few hundred
US/VE in the log but at times in the afternoons/evenings it felt I had a
personal pipeline to NA - thanks to the propagation Gods. Around 780 US/VE
combined in the log in the end. A lovely call from KL7RA put a smile on my face
end of Saturday. I think it will be a long time before conditions are so
good.... FT1000MP and VL 1K with 3 element SteppIR at 65 feet on the west coast
of Guernsey Island.  See you all next year: 73 Bob GU4YOX