[3830] CQWW CW WP3C SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WP3C SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 21:44:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: WP3C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 43.5

  160:  120     8       13
   80:  620    19       63
   40: 1015    21       59
   20: 1092    26       69
   15: 1075    25       67
   10: 1310    19       67
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hi.
It was a good weekend in my qth here in Utuado PR, there were no electric storm
and I worked the contest very well. Good propagation. My only frustration was
that I thought worked more countries for band than the ones that I worked that
to have a higher score. I hope to have soon my SO2R ready to have better score.
73’

Alfredo Velez WP3C/NP4DX