[3830] CQWW CW N2GC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2GC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 03:48:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2GC
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   50    12       32
   80:  110    20       67
   40:  169    27       90
   20:  168    37       94
   15:  154    29       97
   10:  185    28       94
------------------------------
Total:  836   153      474  Total Score = 1,465,299

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO3, AL-1200

3el tribander @30' fixed NE
40-10 fan dipole @35' NE/SW
20-10 fan dipole @35' N/S
80 dipole @40' E/W
160 double L @50'

All antennas in a 125' X 150' yard.

Limited time this year due to having to attend a friends wedding and other
family activites. I am really bummed that I could not put in a full time effort
this year given these amazing conditions. I spent most of the time I had chasing
mults with the highlight being working 7O2A on 40 thru 10. My new 160 double L
worked very well and am looking forward to the 160 meter contests this winter.

73 Mike N2GC