[3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ycn97217@biglobe.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW JA8RWU SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 15:09:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Chitose
Operating Time (hrs): 25.4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1520    36      114
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1520    36      114  Total Score = 633,000

Club:

Comments:

This year we could not have enough operators for multi-op effort.
So as single-op on SSB first time ever 10m single-band for CQWW(including both
SSB & CW) and tried 10m during good condx season before waiting untill the
next sunspot cycle.
So on CW I was thinking which band 10 or 15 I should choose before the next
sunspot cycle.
And also first time ever 15m single for CQWW including both SSB & CW.
Sri not having good high hour rates and could not work any run for EU by LP in
the evening, even they from south of me like JA3,JA5s run well!

Comparison;
10m SSB: 1804Q's 33z 104c 688,836pts
15m  CW: 1520Q7s 36z 114c 633,000pts

10m: The best 60 minute rate was 199/hour from 2126 to 2225
15m: The best 60 minute rate was 116/hour from 0011 to 0110

10m: more Q's and better run
15m: more multi(both zone & country)

Anyhow as always enjoyed & had fun! Also nice to say Hi to many friends!

Akira, JA8RWU

p.s. I hope to have a good condx in ARRL 10m and see you all in ten days!