[3830] CQWW CW TF3SG SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TF3SG SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 17:57:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TF3SG
Operator(s): TF3SG
Station: TF3SG

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Reynisfjara
Operating Time (hrs): 11,5

  160:
   80:  688    17       64
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Operated from the shore of Reynisfjara.  Managed to get the 1/4 wave antenna up
alone in complete darkness, cold rain and storm.  Ready to turn the generator
on at 00.30 in the morning and had to configure my computer.  My first qso at
00:58 gmt.  power 250w. took the antenna down after 12 hours op time because
hurricane storm comming earlyer than expected.