[3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hrle@ipazin.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A1P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 19:20:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1AA 9A1UN 9A2NA 9A5CW 9A5M 9A6XX 9A8MM E70R E70T E77DX S55M
Station: 9A1P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN65VG
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  121    20       84
   80: 1031    34      117
   40: 1943    40      146
   20: 1594    39      152
   15: 1376    39      157
   10: 1616    38      154
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Excellent contest with company of our great rivals and friends from E7DX. So
much fun with Braco & Co! Thanks guys for all the help and good time!

Best contest in all segments for 9A1P team going almost a million over current
EU record.

However, claiming only 3rd place tells more about competition then conditions
which were pretty much the same as last year. Compliments to 4O3A, OM7M and
IR4M for fantastic efforts.

This year we managed to log 2581 inband QSOs and we felt that we worked just
about any DX station that showed up CQing on our running band for more then
5-10 minutes. Best inband rate was 108 qsos/h.

On the CQing side we had new stacks 5/5/5 on 10m and 5/5 on 15m which showed
good results on skimmers but it seems that interest to work CQing 9A station
was not big enough!

Shack was again improved with adding one more station. This work is as always
managed by S55M with support from S58A. We had RUN1,RUN2,INBAND and MULT. RUN2
was basicly INBAND2 most of the time.

For CW part we had new improved "contest intelligence" software by
9A8MM which mixes skimmers, cluster, log and internet data to support operators
with various real time informations.

Finally thanks to our guests 9A1AA and 9A5M for joining again.

See you in next one!

9A1P Team