[3830] CQWW CW KP4EE SOSB(A)/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KP4EE SOSB(A)/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 10:36:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KP4EE
Operator(s): KP4EE
Station: KP4EE

Class: SOSB(A)/40 LP
QTH: Aguada
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40: 2660    38      130
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This time i could not use Tony�'s qth witch is the best ever.
So i had to set up an antenna before the contest
Installed the same new 4 square vertical disgn that i had intalled at DF9ZP�'s
super contest station (for 80m there) ,
and it performed in that place as well.
Tks to the 145 Ja�'s that could hear my 100 Watts so well.
Worked more Eu than Ws.
Had a lot of fun, even with some murphy
Computer used to shut down every 15 min and took a lot of time to come back up
Later i discovered it was my handkerchief that a layed beside the laptop and
blocked the blower output
with it.
Heard some more mults, but my signal was to weak to break the pileups there.
The 9M8 just cqed on even when he was over S9 here.
Someone spotted me as KP4i ,that caused a lot of dupes.

Thanks for calling me.
73 de barney