[3830] ARRL 160 W9SN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qtenna@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W9SN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 13:48:52 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W9SN
Operator(s): W9SN
Station: W9SN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 980  Sections = 77  Countries = 2  Total Score = 155,551

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Lots of stations from TN on the air!! Brand new 4-square here and it seemed to
hear everyone.  It seemed loud and I held my freq ok. Sometimes it took a while
to figure out what direction weak ones were calling from.  Sorry for your wait.
Lots of fun when your antenna is quiet and runs are good.  Thanks to everyone
for the contacts.