[3830] ARRL 160 WX3B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wx3b@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WX3B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 15:11:27 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: WX3B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.75

Total:  QSOs = 93  Sections = 41  Countries = 9  Total Score = 11,100

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My new part-time job as driver in charge of teen-age girls kept me busy until
about 1:00am Sunday morning....when to my utter amazement I returned to quiet,
beautiful 160 meter band. Called CQ once, and not much more, and ran 92
stations.  Worked W1AW/9 at 9:30am Sunday morning and called it a contest.

Loud stations from EU and the west coast (of course most were name brand big
guns)...

Fingers crossed for the 10 meter contest!

73,

Jim   WX3B