[3830] ARRL 160 W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 19:04:48 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 680  Sections = 75  Countries = 4  Total Score = 108,072

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Unavailable Friday night so I got on at 2200z on Saturday night and ran until
0225z (minus 15 minutes to eat supper) with pretty good rate (623 Q's).  Got
back on at 0600z for an hour and basically just S and P'd.

One thing that stood out during my run was the fact that at least 5 stations
thought they were working me while I was actually working another station.
These stations left (didn't stick around to call again)  and I don't know of a
way to remedy this.  The LCR will show it but.

Conditions just average and not as good as last Saturday night.  I could hear
east coast stations work Europeans that I could not hear this time.