[3830] ARRL 160 WS7L Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WS7L Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 23:42:34 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4:30

Total:  QSOs = 141  Sections = 57  Countries = 2  Total Score = 16,992

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Just a few passes through the band and a little run or two. Did not get on the
first night but I heard some complaints about the condx. They were fantastic
the second night -- solid signals from all over NA. Almost no DX, which is
typical in this one from the left coast, though I did come across one JA. I
noticed quite a bit of fading over to my diversity antenna, which I suspect
indicates varying angle of arrival.

73 and thanks for the Q's.
Carl WS7L
K-Line with 15 meter tall top-loaded vertical, full wavelength loop on ground
for diversity receive.