[3830] ARRL 160 N8SBE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8SBE@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N8SBE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 00:00:05 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5.3

Total:  QSOs = 142  Sections = 41  Countries = 1  Total Score = 11,644

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Only ran search 'n pounce, so was limited by the number of folks that were
camped out on Friday and Saturday evening.  Went to bed by 11 or so each
evening (can't do all-nighters anymore, it seems), so only bagged 142 QSO's.
On the plus side, I could work anyone I heard, so the W8AMZ shortened sloper
was doing pretty much what it was supposed to do, I guess.