[3830] ARRL 160 W1SJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W1SJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 06:02:08 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 31

Total:  QSOs = 1232  Sections = 76  Countries = 20  Total Score = 249,504

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

Rolled out a new K3 for an initial cruise on 160m, along with a new Westbound
beverage to go with the NE one. The TX antenna remained the same - the POD -
Plain Ole Dipole at 50'. The new radio and receiving antennas appeared to help.
I didn't see the usual complaints that I didn't hear people!

Conditions seemed very quiet the first night and hearing people seemed pretty
easy. More QRN the second night. EU was down a bit from last year, and I worked
the same number of stations both nights. West coast was in much better shape
than last year.

It was a long, but fun contest. Hope condx hold for the 10m bash next weekend!
-sj