[3830] ARRL 160 K5AF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5AF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:09:02 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STx
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

Total:  QSOs = 204  Sections = 68  Countries = 1  Total Score = 28,566

Club:

Comments:

Worked more DX on Thursday night prep time than I even heard on Friday or
Saturday.  Thanks to a friendly neighbor who allowed me to use part of his
fence to allow my FCP to run in a straight line, I was able to work more
stations in the little time I had to operate.  The antenna is only 30' vertical
and a bit over 100' horizontal, although the horizontal portion averages only
about 25' off the ground.  It does work well, I'm not loud, but always seem to
manage to get through.  Best S&P rate was 114, with several bursts of ove
100.

I'm enjoying this contest more every year, its good to hear familiar callsigns
and abundant activity.