[3830] ARRL 160 KN4Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KN4Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 14:56:25 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 264  Sections = 49  Countries = 2  Total Score = 27,132

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I had a computer malfunction and my QSO times are screwed up for the first 68
contacts. Hope time is not used in log checking. Stations were not loud but
within my hearing level.Stayed up until 3am and still did not hear a California
station.I am using 100 Watts, I hate to use that much power, but hey, have to be
heard.