[3830] ARRL 10 KQ0C SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ashton.r.lee@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KQ0C SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:30:54 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KQ0C
Operator(s): KQ0C
Station: KQ0C

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   CW:
  SSB:  657   105
-------------------
Total:  657   105  Total Score = 137,970

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My first contest using a remote station. Generally everything worked pretty
well, but not as easily as being there. I did have one 30 minute outage. Skied
all day Sunday, which is probably not the way to get an optimum score, but the
snow was good. Worked 54 countries, and 45 states, plus some assorted Mexican
and Canadian states/provinces. The band was certainly "long"... the
further the contact the easier it was. Worked 4 SCARC members. In a few years
when 10 meters is deader than Elvis we'll miss all this.