[3830] ARRL 10 K7JQ SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7JQ SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 00:51:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 18.75

   CW:  700   113
  SSB:  401    71
-------------------
Total: 1101   184  Total Score = 662,768

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

They should call this the "ARRL get a good night's sleep 10 meter
contest", as the band closed and opened at predictable times. Tons of
activity, with large portions of the band loaded on CW and SSB. This year, I
tried the new SO HP Mixed Unlimited category, but didn't use it as much as I
though I would. Openings to EU from this QTH were short and mostly weak in the
morning hours, so many EU "spots" were useless. I wound up doing a
lot of manual S&P, and had  some good runs on both CW and SSB, mostly
domestic and JA's.

All in all, Lots of fun, and the equipment performed flawlessly. Thanks for the
Q's, and Happy Holidays to all. Go Outlaws!

Icom IC-7600; Acom 1000; Ground-mounted screwdriver antenna.

73,  Bob K7JQ