[3830] ARRL 10 N5AW SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5AW SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:53:34 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:  475    91
  SSB:  292    82
-------------------
Total:  767   173  Total Score = 429,732

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Really enjoy this contest especially when sunspots are up. Unfortunately this
time of year there are always too many other things going on for me to put in a
serious effort. Great conditions Sunday morning with 400 QSOs in 3 hours.
Highlight though was late Saturday evening working the last state I needed to
complete WAS on 10 meter SSB with LOTW - W4DAN and N4AWL in Tennessee.

K3 100 watts
5L yagi at 50 feet fixed NE
TA34XLW at 40 feet fixed SE
4L SteppIR at 75 feet