[3830] ARRL 10 W5KFT M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rb@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W5KFT M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 03:51:29 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI W5KFT
Station: W5KFT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW: 1492   152
  SSB:  658   129
-------------------
Total: 2150   281  Total Score = 2,046,804

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

W5KFT and I agreed to do a casual multi-op this year.  He's a phone guy, and I
hardly know which end of the mike you talk into.  Our third op W5MJ had to
cancel at the last minute so it was just Bryan and me.  We got started a bit
late, stopped to chat a few times, DXed a good bit, and had a great time.
Great conditions, especially Saturday.  I had some monster EU pileups Saturday
morning on CW.  And then it just kept going and going.  Things thinned out
about 0200Z, so we chatted for a bit, then Bryan packed it in at about 0400.  I
heard our neighbor N5AW still at it, so I dropped a few CQs and made 200 more
E-skip Qs!  I quit a midnight local, but could have probably squeezed out a few
more.  Big fun!