[3830] ARRL 10 N5ZC SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rthorne@rthorne.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N5ZC SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 03:59:09 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   CW:  533   117
  SSB:  492    80
-------------------
Total: 1025   197  Total Score = 613,852

Club: Panhandle DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I didn't put in a full effort but I should have

Strange conditions Friday night.  I was working ZL's long path.

Highlight of the contest was being called by ND2O on CW and SSB Sunday
afternoon.  Bob administered the Novice CW and Written exams to me back in
1979.

C31XR at 78'
C3 at 40' pointed to the caribbean most of the time.

Rich - N5ZC