[3830] ARRL 10 KI7M SO SSB Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7m@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KI7M SO SSB Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 06:45:06 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KI7M
Operator(s): KI7M
Station: KI7M

Class: SO SSB Unlimited HP
QTH: Keizer,OR
Operating Time (hrs): 16.25

   CW:    0     0
  SSB: 1622   101
-------------------
Total: 1622   101  Total Score = 327,644

Club:

Comments:

Good Propagation for a change. Some quick QSB on Sunday. Lots of activity. Got
pretty tired of telling people we had worked before and others jumping on top
of stations I went back to. Some acted like they were Italians in pileups. Got
to get a new foot switch and nail it down.

USA 1284 Q's;    Missed WY and UT, got all the rest of the states!
JA   120 Q's
VE    57 Q's;    Missed NF,LB,SK,NWT,YT,NU (whatever Nunamore or ? is?)
PY    27 Q's
KL7   16 Q's
KH6   11 Q's
XE    11 Q's
VK    10 Q's
PY     9 Q's
CE     9 Q's
ZS6    7 Q's
YB     5 Q's
HK     4 Q's
KP4    4 Q's
EA8    3 Q's
and others

Got 234,828 in 2013, First Place SOHP SSB for Oregon Section so I did better
this year. Still had to take some hours off Saturday for our annual Christmas
Party again this year too. I'd call this class SOHP SSB Asisted (used very
little).