[3830] ARRL 10 K9GY SO CW Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9GY SO CW Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:33:41 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: NR Chicago
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   CW:  249   101
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  249   101  Total Score = 100,596

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Was fun while I was on! Hope conditions hang in there for next year?
45 States and 56 DX....not bad for vertical, 100w, and S+P (although packet
helps).

Missed EU opening on Day One unfortunately. Then seemed like a short EU opening
on Day Two? Had to push over 100k score before heading to Chicago Blackhawks
versus Calgary Flames (NHL) game at United Center in Chicago. It was Seabrook
Bobblehead night after all! We prevailed over VE6 boys, YES!

Happy Holidays and best of health to all,
Eric