[3830] 9A CW RM2D(SM6LRR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW RM2D(SM6LRR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:52:34 +0000
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Vereya
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    4     4
   80:  244    33
   40:  232    37
   20:  106    27
   15:  141    38
   10:  101    36
-------------------
Total:  828   175  Total Score = 362,425

Club:

Comments:

Nice condition on higher bands, but 80/40 quite poor due to Aurora.

Good activity in general. Looking forward to next year already. Activity from
Europe of course better than from other continents, but still variety of calls
from nearby and more remote locations.

10 meters was exciting with P4/DL6RAI as most interesting contact. Big signal
(S9) but HUGE echo from multi-path propagation made copy of both call and
serial number a true challenge. Using a vertical is sometimes really weird, as
signals come from several directions and with a slight delay from longer paths.
Same phenomena from Europeans on 10 an 15 meters as well, so sorry if I had to
ask again for serial number a few times...

Rig:    TS 590 S
Amp:    ACOM 1010
Power:  700 Watts

Ants:

160 meters:  My 80 meter vertical with internal tuner and 100W (95 in return),
so thanks to those 4 stations that manage to copy my weak sigs.
80 meters:   1/4 wave vertical @ ground level  with 3000 m radials
40 meters:   1/4 wave vertical @ ground level with 2 elevated radials
20 meters:   dipole at 6 meters height
15 meters:   1/4 wave vertical @ ground level on same ground plane as 80 meter
vertical
10 meters:   1/4 wave vertical @ 10 meters height with 2 elevated radials

73 and Seasons Greetings to all contesters!  See you in 2015 contests!

RM2D (SM6LRR), Mats