[3830] TBDC KG7H Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KG7H Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:32:04 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 273  Total Score = 1,171

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Activity in this contest seems to be declining. my score has dropped every SP
since 2009, when I maxed at over 2400 points. Also this year conditions were
poor for SP, at least for me, not a single JA, whereas I worked several on 160
in the other contests this year, The two KH6's I worked had very weak signals,
best DX were those and VE1ZZ. I heard a PY answering other's CQs, but never got
him (or copied him) calling me. Here's to hoping activity picks up, as this is a
great contest format. We west coasters are far apart and the average qso points
(4.3 for me) makes up for the eastern US advantage with EU and many easy close
in qso's.

Anyway, best 73 and thank you to all those who worked me or those who tried -
Craig KG7H