[3830] TBDC W9XT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9XT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 03:43:02 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W9XT
Operator(s): W9XT
Station: W9XT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 374  Total Score = 1,337

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was looking forward to this year's TBDC to give another test of my new
inverted L put up during the ARRL 160M test.  Good rates the first few hours.
As stated by others, DX propagation was poor.  I only worked NP2X and KV4FZ.
XE2S also called me.

US/VE activity was pretty good and had the highest QSO total since I started
doing this low power.  My Beverage and K9AY performed well, and I am happy to
see I worked a lot of the stations reporting QRP on 3830.

DX conditions were so poor and the rated dropped way down so I decided to go to
bed rather than stay up for the European sunrise. Hopefully DX conditions will
be better during the CQ 160 weekend.