[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:07:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 31

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  64     64
   20:  23     12
   15:   4      3
   10:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  93     81  Total Score = 7,533

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a bizzare CWT! I figured I'd start on 40 with the second radio on 80. First
CQ was CQ SP. Forgot to change From the Stew Perry to CWT. Then I discovered
that in getting the log set up to go into 2015, I didn't had call history set
up. Then 40 went crazy. Huge pile ups, mostly non members who apparently
thought I was one of the Centennial stations. Worked a bunch of them, needing
to ask names for most. Went to 20 to pick up some of the Europeans. Signals
were really watery, but easily copied. Same on 15. To beat it all, I overslept,
so no coffee or chance to wake up! But alas, as always, it was great fun! Thanks
for the Qs!